The results of the 2012 Hong Kong Diploma Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination were released on 20 July, 2012.This year, 72,620 candidates sat the examination. A total of the 26,431 day school candidates have met the general entrance requirements for four-year undergraduate university programmers.
Next year will be my first important difficult of my life. I know that not only me, my friend, other S.6 students. They should confront too. In fact, I was so scared. Because I know I'm not elite student and my learning is not significant. So, I should try hard and used properly my summer vacation. However, I must improve my speaking skills. It Is the worst of my portion with listening.
Then, I will try to read more English news paper, English books and which more movie with English to learn more practical vocabulary. I hope it can make more abundant of my vocabulary. If my vocabulary rich, it can help my academic's difficult and I can score more mark. I know it is toilsome but I must keep hard in order to my future the sake of. I think that I have in addition to do exercise; I must review the vocabulary every day. This method is to be useful. Moreover, I love watch drama very much. Maybe I can watch English drama with my friend. Ha-Ha! It is very good idea. I can find the amusing in learning English. See you next year!
沒有留言:
張貼留言